Micah 6:8

"...do justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

There is a 60% chance of rain on Saturday. That is the day that we will have about 60 volunteers at Bryan House to help paint, clean, fence, landscape, put in a playground like the one in this picture, and more. So I find myself praying against the rain. I realize that if God answered everyone's prayers for no rain, we would have a serious drought. In fact praying against the rain is probably a very silly and naive thing to do. Never-the-less, I really, really hope it doesn't rain this weekend. Are you listening God? : )

1 comment:

Kari Morris-Guzman said...

10My beloved speaks and says to me:
‘Arise, my love, my fair one,
and come away;
11for now the winter is past,
the rain is over and gone.
12The flowers appear on the earth;
the time of singing has come,
and the voice of the turtle-dove
is heard in our land.
Song of Solomon 2

I'll pray for no rain too!