Micah 6:8

"...do justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back Again


In just eight weeks we will be getting on a plane to go back to Africa. It's starting to actually feel real now that we've chosen the students and I'm working on booking flights. Uganda will be a brand new experience and Kenya will be going back to old friends. I am so grateful to Jesus for the incredible opportunities I've had in my life to connect with the global Body of Christ and to see so many places in the world. I dreamed of traveling when I was young, but I'm not sure I ever really believed it would really be as possible as it has been.

It has been a hard week for me personally, with some unexpected loss, but thoughts of Africa are washing over me in a way that feels healing today. I am so grateful for this coming trip. I pray for the students who are going and for our team as a whole. I can't wait to meet Jesus in the streets of Kibera again.

No comments: