Micah 6:8

"...do justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8

Monday, October 29, 2007

Little Rick Music Video

Check out this sweet music video of little Rick at Musa's Birthday Party. He was entertaining the fish at Rick's Dad's house. If you look closely, you can see his improvised Superman cape when he turns around. (We gave him a bumble bee costume to wear for Halloween, but he threw it on the ground. He wanted Superman like his big brother.) I'm not sure what the lyrics for his rap mean. He might be speaking his native language, Mai Mai, or he might be just making up nonsense words. In any case he sure is cute! Man I love this little guy.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I realize this is an old post but he's sooo big!!! and Musa being all 8 years old....it makes me miss them sooo much! you think they'd remember me? hmm?? as for his words I heard "yo daddy" lol. who knows?