Micah 6:8

"...do justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8

Friday, August 29, 2008

Rick to the Rescue


For the last several weeks I've been feeling like I've hit a brick wall. I'm worn out from trying to do too much for too long and it's catching up with me. I've been dropping out of life a little bit, but Rick has been taking everything on himself. Despite starting back to law school a couple weeks ago he is also doing almost everything that we need to get done for the Bryan House Auction and for coordinating the renovation of an apartment that needs to be handicapped accesible by Monday. Plus he is still working on East Aurora project stuff with Kirsten and doing his homework. I don't know how he does it. I think he kind of likes our life like this. I'd prefer it to be a little more managable, but that is not likely to happen anytime soon. There will be no fun for us this weekend. Hopefuly we get it all the renovation done by Monday. Where did the summer go?

1 comment:

Kari Morris-Guzman said...

Desiree-
I see you posted this a few days ago. I hope things are calmer this week, month, year...
I pray for your strength and joy.
Love, Kari